Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ahoy Mateys!

I'm sitting outside in the sunshine while I type this. I downloaded a new app for my iPhone from blogger that allows me to blog on the go easier. I love it!

All of our snow has melted with the past 3-4 days of 60 plus degrees. An early spring on the heels of an odd winter. We'll take it since we haven't had as much snow this year to play in.

I'm now having a problem with sand coming into the house since our driveway is unpaved. I posted this sign on the door hoping to keep some of the dirt in the garage.

Maybe the pirate talk will help them remember. Nah, probably not!

Some of the birds have returned already and I hear a woodpecker whacking on a tree nearby.

Aah, I'm loving this... sand or no sand.


1 comment:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Love yer sign, matey. Love this weather, too!