Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm through it

I had my spinal on Friday. I thought it was going to be a girl but that is next time. This time I had an Asian guy. He was also from St. Cloud. They rotate through shifts up here. He got to the fluid on the first try. Three shots to numb where he went in with the blunt needle - it was over in about twenty minutes. He did hit a nerve in my leg several times that took my breath away. I actually started crying like a big baby because it's like getting hit with 220 volt of electricity. But it was over pretty quickly and I was so glad. I guess we will see how well the lady does this next time. It will be Thursday, March 7 at either noon or one. Can't remember which time right off my head.

I have begun going down the stairs and up again with my physical therapist. What a cool deal. I use the handrail and a crutch on the other side. My therapist stands in front of me and down we go! I haven't been downstairs since October or November of last year. Maybe we can start doing school down there again.

It's been in the thirties here the last little bit. Dan set me on the back of the tailgate of his truck on Saturday and then backed over to where he had a fire going outside. He and his Dad have been busy cutting down our dead trees around the property and then they burned some of the wood in a big fire. It was so nice to be outside for awhile.

I received a text today from someone who reads my blog. She sent me a great verse from the Bible that I'm going to leave you with. Chow.

 But we have these treasures in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God. 
2 Corinthians 4:7




No comments: