Friday, February 15, 2013

A Few Words

I went for my spinal tap today and my oncologist and the radiologist couldn't get into my spinal fluid. I spent the afternoon there. They went ahead and gave me herceptin through my port but the spinal tap was a failure. Each doctor tried twice. I have a very sore back where the needles went in repeatedly. My oncologist wants me to wait until a radiologist comes from St. Cloud. Sometime early next week. UUUUGGHH!

I am doing better. I am more aware of my surroundings every day. Where was I? Maybe that was God's blessing so I don't remember everything that has happened to me. I don't want to look back anyway just forward to the good things God has in store for me. If I don't stand on His promises daily I can get so down and out.

Pray for me and the spinal tap next week. Pray that it will be successful from the start. As I stated before, I covet your prayers to our heavenly Daddy.

Dan and I went out last night for Valentine's Day and braved the crowds for a good meal. We waited several hours at our local Mexican restaurant (big surprise, huh). Very good food, though.




Here's a pic that Shelby took out the front window during one of our snows. Pretty, huh?

Guess I've updated enough. Have a super evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Co -
So Sorry to hear about your spinal tap. I heard they are so painful...I can only imagine, but you have my prayers constantly sweetie. I love reading your blog and hearing of your progress. It is such a blessing. Keep up the good work. Love you sweetie, Rhonda