Monday, June 6, 2011

Prayer Request

I have had a GREAT week. I have felt good. We've started our summer schedule of ball games and practice four nights a week. It's been enjoyable to sit outside and watch the kids!

Tomorrow is my 3rd round of chemo. Wow, 3/4 of the way done when this one is finished! I wanted to ask you to pray for me. Shelby has her first softball game tomorrow night. She is in fast pitch softball and is a pitcher. I really don't want to miss her game.

Please pray that I am able to go tomorrow night to see her play. Historically, after chemo I am pretty sick and nauseous. I am asking that God would help me to feel OK tomorrow night so that I can see this game. Won't you pray with me?

I will post later this week to update you. Thanks!

2 comments:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Praying for your strength and recovery!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Praying this round of chemo was kind to you!