Monday, June 27, 2011

16th Round Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. My LAST chemo. I've been waiting for this day for more than six months. It seems like it's been forever in coming.

I'm afraid to be sick again. I don't want to go through this pain, again. But I'm so hopeful. Hopeful and thankful. I know others who have it so much worse than me. I've been blessed countless ways on this journey.

So, I will get through this one, last time and then I will get on with my life.

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying and thinking of you a lot today. God keeps bringing you to my mind.
Praying you will feel God beside you, and carrying you through each and every day!!!!!
Blessings my friend
Michelle Crocker

Mary Aalgaard said...

Sending out hope, love, light and prayers to you. I wrote about the walk, and your journey, on my blog and linked to you. More people are sending you prayers of victory.
Walk on!