Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm a Sick Puppy...

but some of you already knew that!

Dan forced me to go to the doctor today. :) I have a little bit of my Mother in me; she didn't take us to the doctor unless we were bleeding profusely in some manner. Then, it was still a toss of the dice as to whether she would haul us in. If we were bleeding, she would ask us if we wanted her to saw off the other leg or arm. Adore my Mom, but sympathy or empathy is not her strong suit. If we wanted that, we went to Dad.

Anyway, I was rattling and rolling while I breathed in my sleep last night and Dan thought I should go get it checked out. I think my immune system hasn't quite bounced back from the cancer treatments.

The doc said I have bronchitis/pneumonia. She gave me a shot of steroids in my bum, an inhaler and a heavy duty antibiotic. I hate to take antibiotics but sometimes the body just needs them to push it in the right direction.

Hopefully, I'm headed in the right direction. My husky, bar room voice will be gone soon. Guess I better make a little more money with it while I can.

Ha ha, just joking! :)

No comments: