Monday, October 31, 2011

Save the Tah Tahs Auction

This past week, I had the pleasure of modeling items for a breast cancer auction. I use the term modeling very loosely. It was kind of like being one of Bob Barker's Beauties on the Price is Right. Minus the beauty part. There were six breast cancer survivors that took turns showing the auction items to those bidding.

I was in the car on the way over to the auction when it registered that I had forgotten my boobs. I realized that they are like accessories now. Let's see... I've got my purse, my cell phone, a cute pair of earrings on, and oh yeah, better grab my tah tahs, too. Maybe I should put a sticky note on the back door that says, "Got Yer Boobs?".

Dan came with me (one of three men there) and three of my friends. There were decadent desserts, amazing appetizers, and so many cool, pink items. It was a fun time.

I thought I had some pictures but my photographer must have been snoozing on the job. The local paper was there and she was taking pics so if one makes the paper I will post it here later.

1 comment:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Fun! And, way to show your stuff!