Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some More Information...

I sound terrible today because of my cold and when the surgery nurse called with some information, she was very concerned about whether I would be able to have surgery tomorrow at all. She had me call my doctor who wanted to see me. I saw the doctor this afternoon and she gave me the thumbs up after listening to my lungs. I guess my cold is more in my throat area which is making my voice really screwy today.

Anyway, I forgot to post that I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. and my surgery is at 7:30 a.m. I've been told that the surgery will take around two hours and then recovery. I believe I will be released sometime on Friday.

Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts!

1 comment:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Did you make it in this weather? Prayers and blessings and a swift recovery to you!