Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Check on Chemo #9

I'm up and around today and it feels good. The past two days make me appreciate the days that I feel "normal" or close to it. Tuesday is one of those days that can go either way.

My last fever was on Wednesday last week so when I went to chemo, everything was a go. I have a PET scan scheduled this Thursday and then chemo on Friday. I'm not sure when I will get the results from the PET but I will share them here as soon as I do. I see my doctor on Friday while getting chemo so maybe he will have the info then.

It's a pretty chilly day here today so the kids have been inside all day. We completed our school this morning. I was standing by the kitchen sink when I saw a wolf running down the road. I called the kids and they came up to the window and we were able to watch him until he ran out of sight. I didn't think quick enough to grab the camera."They" say we don't have them around here but someone's dog was taken off their porch/yard a year or two ago by a wolf. We know they are around. Shelby turned to me and said, "Mom, I love living in the woods"!

Not a lot happening here. Wish I had something really exciting to write about. :) Maybe next time.


Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5

1 comment:

Mary Aalgaard said...

What are you talking about? THAT was exciting news. You had a wolf spotting, a great moment with your kids, you're feeling better. I hope you have more days like this.