Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's snowing, it's snowing. Old man winter's not going...away! Aaaah well, it won't be long now!

Kylie came to me yesterday and said the back of her neck hurt. Then, she said, "It hurts when I swallow". I looked in her mouth and her throat was almost swollen shut. I had MOPS in the morning and then took her to the doctor in the afternoon. The doctor took one look and said, "Scary"! We came home with a $70 antibiotic and she's on the road to recovery. I kept her home from AWANA at church tonight because she's still contagious. She's singing in the bathtub right now. :)

Macy had a visit from the tooth fairy the other night. She lost one of her front, bottom teeth with the new tooth pushing the old one out. Then, the next door tooth fell out somewhere and we can't seem to find it. She may have swallowed it...and no one has volunteered to go there! The tooth fairy will have to come even though there isn't a tooth as evidence.



The others will be home soon. Kylie and I are going to get cozy on the couch with a movie!

No comments: