Sunday, January 19, 2014

God's Unfailing Love

I had a PET scan and MRI in November and I had a Dr's appt first part of December to give me the results.

Both of the tests look great! :) My doctor said the only thing they found on the scan was that I have a kidney stone. Wow! Nothing else. Miraculous!

I am getting stronger. I am doing more than I've done in quite awhile. Last week, I joined the gym where Dan works out. I have been working out on the eliptical and I added some weight lifting to the routine.

It feels good to get better. I'm so glad to still be here. Everyday, I thank God for his work in my life.

Life is precious and a sweet, sweet gift.


Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4



4 comments:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Great news, Colleen!

Janet said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! I'm praising the Lord with you!

Unknown said...

What awesome news!! Celebrating with you!

Co said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Colleen