Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snow What Snow?

We are having a real Minnesota winter. It's cold and snowy and I love it! Here's a few pics. 

The UPS truck got stuck in our driveway the other night. Came home from running the kids somewhere and here he was. I couldn't get into the house and he couldn't get out! He was a bit frustrated and kept rocking the truck back and forth to no avail. He had gone over to the neighbors to get a snow shovel and that hadn't worked yet either. 

I told him my husband was on the way home from work in his big Ford truck and he had a tow strap. He could get him out. 

Dan came home and hooked the tow strap to his bumper and he was out in a few seconds. The man was a bit agitated but thankful to be his way. I know they have killer schedules. 

Anyway, all ended well. 


Snow on our back deck


My husband and the UPS driver



Back deck again

No comments: