Thursday, December 12, 2013

A few things

I had an MRI last Thursday and I'll have a PET scan on Wednesday and combining the two scans will let them see how I'm doing head to toe. 

I've been feeling well. I like that things are returning to normal. Whatever that is, right? 

We put out tree up last week. Wouldn't you know it that every single strand of lights we had had something wrong with it. We ended up scrapping them all and getting LED lights. I can't say that they are my favorite. Super bright and the blue is so bright it'll burn holes in your eyes if you look at it too long. 

Things are looking mighty Christmassy around here. This is my favorite time of year but that's not telling you much if you know me.

 I don't want to get so wrapped up in "commercial" Christmas that I forget the real reason why we celebrate. It's amazing to think that just a few thousand years ago our Savior was born in a stable in Bethlehem. 

May you know the real reason for the season. 

No comments: