Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

Wow! Tons of stuff to share.

I had my MRI and had my shunt adjusted because the MRI messed with it. We have to drive to the cities to have it done but they had looked films and were very impressed with what they saw. My neurosurgeon was so jazzed that he said a  few things I can't repeat. Apparently, my films from last November were quite different in a bad way. 

My dr here met with me earlier this week and I can now go to spinal taps every 3 weeks instead of every 2 weeks. Pray that I still have favorable results from doing this. 

God is so good huh? This is no surprise for Him! 

We've had company - 1st Dan's parents
And then mine. We've spent some time on the lakes because we are finally getting some summer! Yay!

Here are some pictures from the lake today. Happy 4th!





Apprently, someone thought it important to take the Hamm's Bear blow up to the lake. It's huge - probably 2-3 stories high!

No comments: