Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What is the Difference Between Neurosurgeon and Neurologist

So, tomorrow I head to the cities to have a cat-scan and another appointment with my neurosurgeon. I've been calling him my neurologist but my oncologist says I shouldn't call him that. He's a neurosurgeon and apparently, the difference between the two is about seven figures. If you care about that kind of thing. :)

Anyway, I feel like I've done some major grumping lately. I'm sorry. I start feeling sorry for myself, wondering what I ever did to deserve this and before I know it, I'm completely depressed. I'm not immersing myself in the Word if I'm feeling sorry for myself.

I'm trying to find the "thankful" in each day. A friend reminded me in a text that God's Word says to be thankful in everything. I know I haven't been doing very good at that lately.

Pray for me, would you? Pray that I would see God each day, that I would be thankful for what He is doing in my life and that I would see Him heal me. I can do NOTHING without Him.


1 comment:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Hugs to you, Colleen. And, all the best during your doctor visit today. Of course, you'll have feelings of depression and worry and why me. It's normal. That doesn't mean you don't trust God. When you're sick or in pain it is hard to find the "thankful" in a day. Maybe those are the days to just rest and let other take care of you.