Thursday, October 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

The food has been so good. People have signed up at church to bring a meal to us three nights a week. Let me tell you, we have needed each one. Sometimes, when I get to that time of the evening, I can't even think about supper or the plans for it. Having something to put on the table is great. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

As far as I go, it's slow. I feel better but have began to have shaky hands. I don't know where it comes from because I've asked the neurosurgeon if it was something they did and he said no. If I drink or eat or type or just about anything where my hands take a starring role, I shake like an old man with palsy.

I am expecting Dan's parents to leave pretty soon. They have been here to help and help they have! I appreciate family so much. I don't know how others do without.

Otherwise, I am slipping back into a routine. My body says no a couple times a day and I have to sit or lay on the couch until I get the strength to go again.

Please pray for me. Pray that God heals me and I want my shakiness to go away. Pray that I have the strength for the things that are important.  Pray that He will be glorified through all of this.

Love to you all.


4 comments:

Janet said...

Just reminding you, Colleen that I am praying for you.

Jill Gibbs said...

You are sooooo loved. :)

Jill Gibbs said...

We love you so much!

Jill Gibbs said...

May you feel the Lord's loving hands holding you.