Friday, February 17, 2012

Too Pooped to Party

Dan and I are tired tonight. It might have something to do with the fact that while I was at the grocery store yesterday, my eldest child thought it was a good idea to tell a couple of the little ones a scary story.

It must have been a hum dinger. For when it was bedtime, the details of the scary story came back to haunt the kiddos. One of the little ones was up last night about 50 times until I was heard saying, "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR RIGHT NOW BUT ME!!".

My family would say that I am not "very unhospitable" when I'm woken up in the night. I fear they are right. You've seen those shows where the army recruits are kept from sleep for several days straight and made to run in the surf and crawl under things and sprayed with water. Let's just say that if someone did that to me, their death would be imminent.

So, I'm not sure what time she finally went to sleep. I just know that Dan and I are dragging butt today.


No comments: