Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blood Test Results


I went in for my blood test yesterday. My blood test was to be repeated today because my liver enzymes were elevated last time. I had to call to get the results because they were busy over there. She said it looked like the numbers are coming down - still above normal but moving down. I'm guessing this is good. The doctor will review next week and we will see if I get a call from him.

The battlefield is now in my mind. When something like this happens I worry about having cancer again. I wrestle with it a bit and then I have to make a conscience decision to turn it back over to God. I, again, choose to trust, choose faith over worry, choose life over death.

It's too bad that it's not something I can decide once and it's done. But, that is not the way of life, is it? So many decisions have to be made again and again.

I was at our church's women's retreat last weekend. I was asked to give my story to the ladies there. I did so on Sunday morning. I believe that God wants me to share my story whenever I'm asked.

Hopefully, I can get the video off my phone and onto my blog sometime this week.

Ciao!

No comments: