Thursday, August 22, 2013

Where have I been...

Well, I've been squeezing every bit of summer I can out of July and August.

 We have had some cool days but its recently decided to be summer again. We've spend two days already at the beach this week. 

My sisters came up so we could celebrate our birthday (I'm a twin) last week. They spent the week here and we shopped and ate and boated and sunned. It was wonderful. 

Two of our children went home to Colorado with the aunts so its been quiet here this week.

We took the remaining two out for ice cream and miniature golf at a fun place in Brainerd.

We played the game chairs on the porch tonight. What a beautiful day.

We are busy with the last days of summer. Hope you are getting chances to be out in the sunshine.

I have treatment again this coming Tuesday. Please pray for me as you always do. 



No comments: