Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lots of this and that

I had another spinal tap today. It went very well and I was home by fourish. We seemed to have settled into a routine of some sorts.

I saw my doctor today and he said that I was just a "miracle child". I don't mind being called that. I don't mind being used by God that way either. I just have to give it up to him each day. I think I've already done that and then something else comes up. I reminded again to open my hands and give everything back to Him.

I had a small lump on by left breast for awhile but really though it was more of a pimple, It's been around for a long time but just recently got bigger. Another chance for my mind to run away with all sorts of unhealthy thoughts. What if.... I've also had several bouts with dizziness and vomiting. I have this for several days and then it goes away.

My doc wants me to watch and write down when I'm feeling sickly or throwing up but doubts it's the tumors because it would be more regular. He agreed with me that the "thing" on my chest looks more like a zit. Yay, I was so glad to hear that.

So, on with life. We look forward to having company over the Labor Day weekend. Hopefully, we will have nice weather and the sticky will go away.

My cousin and his wife visited us last week.We had such a fun time. I will have to share her recipe for chocolate zucchini cake that was to die for! Maybe next time. Take care!

No comments: