Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday DH

I have been very remiss. My wonderful hubby celebrated his birthday April 1 and I didn't even mention it here. It's been so much about the illness and my treatments and for that I'm truly sorry.

I know you all know what a great guy I married but I wanted to toot his horn a bit more. I know that I couldn't have made it through everything I've come through without him. He's my knight in shining armor. When I was out of my mind (really, don't remember much of this) he was there. This whole time he's been a saint to me and has taken care of me without complaint.

How did I know, at such a young age, who would be best for me? I didn't but I did know Someone who knew. I remember when I was 16 and I was having trouble with this girl at school. I won't tell you how I made this girl mad but she wanted to seriously kick my butt. I went to my Dad and told him about the difficulties I was having at school with this particular female and he told me that I needed to get a big boyfriend. I guess I took him seriously and after eyeballing this particularly cute guy in gym class, the rest is history.

So, here's to you, big guy. Your the best!





No comments: