Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today was good

My spinal was at 1:00 this afternoon. I had a new doctor from the St Cloud hospital. She was so nice and very capable. My spinal tap was the easiest (If you can ever call a spinal easy) it has ever been. Thank you God!

I don't recommend my weight loss system but today I stepped on the scale at the doctors and I have lost 62 lbs! I was wearing some jeans that I thought were o.k. and as I got out of my wheelchair Dan said I looked like a gang banger with a load in my pants. :) I guess I'll take the weight loss but definitely would have chosen a different way to get here.

I'm starting to get a little hair but I look like a cue ball from a ways away. Maybe by summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad it was a good day for you. I hope you get this same women again...everytime you have to go in.

Way to go on the weight loss. You may not have desired to lose it this way, but at least you are getting a little something out of all of this pain and suffering.

Love you girl...I say a prayer for you everyday. Love you, Rhonda