Monday, March 25, 2013

Just Rambling

Wow, I feel good right now! I went in for a spinal last Friday. The female doctor was the one to do the procedure again this time. She is so careful and thorough. She didn't hit any nerves and it was all over in 1/2 hour to forty minutes. I have to spend the next hour on my back. The nurse told me that it used to be 8 hours for a spinal tap! Wouldn't that stink?

Anyway, I felt tired and rested the rest of Friday. I feel like my body weights 1000 lbs. But, I felt better the next day and I've been feeling good ever since.

My mom and dad are here and we went shopping on Saturday and all of us went to church on Sunday. Fun!

I'm learning to walk with one crutch. It's a graduation! I can walk pretty much walk everywhere but I'm a little off balance still. Even so, it's such a blessing.

Another first is that I drove for the first time the other day. My Dad was along and he said I did great. It's so nice to get back some normal in my life. Thank you, Father.




No comments: