Monday, September 3, 2012

Here I Am

I've spent the past few weeks just being home and recuperating. I feel like I have such a long way to go but each day is good.

Carleen will go home on Thursday and my parents will be up on the next Monday. I am sad to see her go because she has been so much fun and help. Hopefully, I will have a few weeks with my parents helping and then I will be off and running by myself.

 I will go visit the brain surgeon on Thursday and he will take my stitches out. I am so excited. I am very itchy down the back of my neck where they run. I go see the oncologist and the radiologist on Friday. Please pray for me. I am only interested in what God has to say and His will for my life.

A couple of things that you can pray for me at home or wherever you are;

Pray for stamina - to keep up with my kids and husband and life
Pray that the last of shingles to go away - that my behind would be normal again
Pray that I will know God's will concerning radiation.
Pray that God will make me a new and better Colleen - one who came through breast cancer and brain tumors and has a story to tell.

I knew I hadn't blogged in awhile. Sorry and I hope this makes up for it. Love you all!


Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26


No comments: