Saturday, August 4, 2012

A little bit...

I'm home. It's been a week and I'm just starting to feel like things are somewhat normal.  The kids spent the week at camp and my sister was here with me. She's let me sleep and just keep a low profile. Dan is here eves and weekends. He's been amazing - everything a real husband is about.

I've been walking and walking farther each day. I seem to get more strength each day. I prayed and asked for supernatural power from Jesus. He is so good, so beautiful. I will not get strength from anything or anyone else.

I am praying and waiting for some big promises from God. Please, believe with me that He will deliver no matter what. I'm going to go now but with a message that God gave Paul and I feel he's given to me, also. Love you and I'll check back soon

Phil 4:12-13
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned to secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do ALL things through Him who gives me strength.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the strongest women I know. Keep up the good work! Your in my prayers.

God Bless,
Shelley

Ben, Angie & the greatest kids :-) said...

Thanks for updating Colleen. We've been praying! Love and hugs from the Johnston family...