Monday, September 8, 2014

Hi ya'll

I have been horrible about updating my blog this summer. I'm sure the few readers I had got tired of seeing the same page pop up all the time.

Lil update. I'm doing well. I now have spinal treatments every five weeks. My treatment usually goes smooth and I loose about a day to it. I can remember loosing weeks to treatments so this is good. I don't think I'll ever hear the words, "you are in remission" or "you are healed" from my doctor. That's ok. God has healed me and I'm good with that. 

I started school today with the three. Dan is checking up with Shelby but she's mostly doing school by herself as a tenth grader. 

My son, Levi, did something funny today. He put on a mask and thought it would be fun to go into our local bank dressed that way. LOL. I had to tell him that was not a very good idea and then I explained why. 

He decided he would read on the back porch with his mask on. 

Kids!?!!!

No comments: