Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Winter, Winter Go Away

I'm going crazy. Funny... I can hear most of you say, "But you already did a long time ago". It's April 2 and I'm SICK of being in my house! I'm tired of and bored with everything. I got up this morning and I had to convince myself to complete the bare minimums for the day. I wanted to lay in bed and watch reruns of something and not be bothered. I guess that is what "cabin fever" is all about.

I want to go barefoot. I want to have the sun, hot and glorious on my face. I want to see flowers bloom and watch the grass grow. I want to be out on the boat and hear the water splashing on the sides. I want to go outside without having to bundle up. I want to wear totally indecent clothing. Scratch that, I'm too old. LOL

I want to be done homeschooling. Only 45 more days of school to complete. I think the kids feel the same way, also. We've had such a cold winter that we have spent many days inside.

I'm guessing we have at least another month of "winter" weather. It just snowed a few inches the other day and it's 36 degrees at this moment. As I look out my back window, I see white everywhere.

I love winter and snow, especially. I think I've hit my quota for this season, though. I'm just itchy for a change and I think changing the seasons would do it.

I know, I know, I know. It will come in it's own sweet time. I can't say anything to speed up the process or slow it down, for that matter. But I can be whiny for a bit and feel better for a few seconds. :) Happy spring to you!



No comments: