Monday, February 15, 2010

Dude Looks Like a Lady

So I made a new playlist for my ipod and included some old songs on that playlist. We have been listening to it and the little ones decided they liked Areosmith's song, "Dude Looks Like a Lady".

Tonight, Dan and I You Tubed Aerosmith's video for this song to let the kids see what they looked like. First thing out of Shelby's mouth was, "Wow, that guy has a really big mouth". Yup, Steven Tyler has a huge mouth. Second thing we realized is that this video still isn't appropriate for kids even though it's 20 or so years old!

Anyway, Kylie and Macy immediately ran upstairs to dress like rock stars and then they wanted to do a "concert" for us. Here is a video clip.

1 comment:

The Torpys said...

I always thought Macy was a lot like me! HEAVY HAIR girl! Excellent performance from both of you!