Saturday, July 14, 2007

Softball fun



Shelby's softball tournament was today and the end of the season. She had 4 nights of softball this week and then 2 tournament games today. She's one tired girl tonight! She seemed to make great strides this year with batting and catching. It sure is fun to watch her! They took 3rd place in the tournament and won both games today. She was so excited! She got a medal and an award for being "miss spirit". I bet you can't imagine why she got that! :)




I am going to try to post to this blog once a week and add pictures as I can. I know, I know, I will do better this time!




Hope you all are having a great summer!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Co
It looks so beautiful up there and the kids are getting so big. I hope that I get to come up sometime this summer.

Love Car

Unknown said...

What a neat thing, this blog thing!!! Keep more pictures and commentary coming!!
Congratualtions, Shelby, on your 3rd place!! I wish I could see you play!!
Dan, what an awesome playhouse. I'm glad you are putting some of your talents to work!!!! ;-)
Co, Dan, Shelby, Levi, Kylie, and Macy, we miss you lots!!!
Love you all
Leigh Ann, Tyler and Ryan